There are always two people in a picture: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Friday 8 April 2011

Rock Star Wonderland!

When i went home for my birthday to Calgary I really wanted to do a photo shoot of my friend Amber. There hasn't been any snow in Vancouver and when it is snowy out you can take some really beautiful pictures. We decided to go to fish creek park because we had shot there before and there would be lots of opportunities to take some good pictures. It was freezing out and Amber was wearing clothes that were definitely better suited for the summer then -20c weather! It was a fun shoot and by the end of it we were both frozen. The last picture I took of her however turned out to be the best one of the day! I used it in my application for school as well. I love amber for always being up for doing photo shoots with me. It has definitely helped me out a lot and I hope she will never get tired of doing them because I most definitely wont! The first two pictures are from the very first photo shoot we did together. We both have definitely come a long way since that first time!





These are my favourite ones from when I went back to Calgary for my Bday

No comments:

Post a Comment