There are always two people in a picture: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Friday 8 April 2011

Here comes the bride

I have been asked to be the photographer at my friend Lill's wedding. I am so excited and honoured to be able to help document one of the most important events in her life! I am also very nervous because I have never done anything like this before. I did get to take some pictures for my friend Kristi's wedding but I wasnt the designated photographer. I have read ALOT of blogs and sites that give tips on wedding photography and will make sure I am uber prepared for the day. I already have written down a shot sheet, some ideas I have on top of that as well as seen pictures of the ceremony which has given me ideas as well. This wedding will be good for me to do because I ideally want to become a wedding photographer once I have graduated from school. If I hate the experience at least I will know that I should pursue a different photography path. The wedding is not until the end of June so I will post some pictures and update how the day went after. Here are some pictures from Kristi's wedding last summer in California.






No comments:

Post a Comment