There are always two people in a picture: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Friday 8 April 2011

Lucy you gots some explaing to do!

I was really excited to go to Stanley Park and take some photos since it is so beautiful there no matter what the season. Luckily I got my good friend Lucy to go with me and be my model. This was the first time she had ever done a "photo shoot" but I think she did great.I have become a bit more advanced in my knowledge of editing and photo shop and had taken advantage of this while editing Lucy's photos. One particular thing I love about photo shop is the colour filter option. You can make any picture a little more yellow or a little more green and I definitely used this application with Lucy's photos. On this photo shoot it also made me realize how desperately I need a external flash since the one on my camera just doesn't do the trick in some situations. Especially when it came to take her picture under the bridge. There were some many opportunities to take some cool shots of her but due to the lack of lighting I just couldn't get any good shots. I'm excited for the next time Lucy and I get to do a photo shoot together. She has been watching some ANTM to learn some tricks so that this time her bf wont think she looks "bored" in every picture. Even if she looks bored I still think she looks beautiful! Here are my favourite shots from the shoot.






No comments:

Post a Comment