There are always two people in a picture: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Friday 8 April 2011

Fish Creek on steriods

Amber came to visit me last weekend and of course I had to take the opportunity to do another photo shoot with her. I wanted to go to Stanley Park again but in a different area then where Lucy and I went. Fortunately Stanley Park is huge so this wasn't a hard thing to do. I had been constantly checking the weather for when she was coming to visit hoping it would be sunny the whole time. Unfortunately on the day we decided to do the shoot it was raining and I was of course not wearing rain proof foot wear. That didn't deter us and we got some great shots! This was probably my favourite shoot that I did with amber. While at the beach taking pictures a group of tourists on a trolley tour drove by and waved at us, it felt like we were famous! Amber helped me edit the pictures afterwards which was cool experience. I lost both my umbrellas during her visit but it was well worth it! Here are my favourite pictures from the shoot.






No comments:

Post a Comment